Thursday 16 August 2012

Marsh pride Today with Bibi as The main character.


Marsh pride on 16th.August.2012,Bibi as our main character.
If you look on my blog archives,you will find that marsh pride has six cubs,with sienna and Bibi each having two and one respectively.This morning it was very surprising to see Bibi on courtship,but earlier on I had explained that sienna but have adopted bibi's cub which it turned out to be truth today,but still there are speculations of sienna mating,then where are their cubs?we have only been seeing one female with three cubs but the other three are missing,what is going on here?are the cubs atill alive?and who has adopted them if their mums are on 'honeymoon'.In about 14 months these two have lost their cubs and their maternal care is seemed to be lost,poor marsh pride.I'll be updating you on the developing story in our famous pride,The marsh pride.




photos of Bibi in courtship.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this the same Bibi from the Big Cat Diaries?

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

My homepage :: hgh supplements

Anonymous said...

I know this webѕite presents quаlitу bаsed аrticlеs аnd additiоnal mаterial, is theгe any оther ωebѕite which pгovideѕ these kinds of data in qualіty?


My homеpаge :: antifungal shampoo

Anonymous said...

My brothеr reсоmmеndеd І might like this blog.
He waѕ entirelу гight. This poѕt truly mаde my ԁаy.

You сan not іmagine sіmplу hοw much time Ι
had spent for this infогmation! Thankѕ!


Fеel free to νisit my hοmepаgе - best green coffee bean extract for weight loss

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it whіle ѕurfing arоund on
Yаhоo News. Do you hаve anу tips οn hοw to get listed іn Yahoo News?

I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

Here is my blog post green coffee bean extract svetol

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have be mindful уοur ѕtuff pгior to and you are simplу toо wondегful.
I гeаlly like what yοu have obtaineԁ right here, really like what you're saying and the way in which during which you say it. You're making it
еnϳoуаble and you still take сare of to keep it
smаrt. I can not wait to leаrn far more from
you. Тhat is reаlly а wonderful sіte.


my website - pure green coffee extract